1) The accommodation shall be used ONLY by the persons listed on the booking form and must not be sub-let.
2) Pets are accepted only with prior consent and should not be let loose in the gardens.
3) Parties made up wholly of young single people under the age of 25 are not normally accepted.
4) All reservations commence at 2pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 10am on the day of departure. The occupants undertake to keep the premises, furniture and fittings, etc., in a clean and tidy condition and so leave them and make good or pay for any articles of furniture, fixtures or fittings broken, lost or damaged or destroyed during their occupation.
5) In the event of a cancellation this must be notified by recorded delivery. The hirer will be held responsible for the full amount of the booking unless the accommodation is re-let and the same terms obtained, in which case up to the whole amount of the monies received may be refunded. If for any reason the booked accommodation is not available, liability shall be limited to a full refund of the monies paid to the proprietors.
6) No smoking or pets allowed unless specifically stated in designated apartments.
7) The deposit payment secures the booking and the balance is due 4 weeks before arrival or on demand should the interim period be less than 6 weeks. Please note that a booking is not completed until you have our confirmation. Deposits are not refundable.
8) If Plum Holidays, for exceptional reasons, have to make changes to bookings, it will be by agreement or full refunds given.
9) Terms are all weekly - Saturday to Saturday unless otherwise stated. Part weeks and other bookings are welcome subject to availability. Please ask for details of any special out of season offers.
10) The Proprietors shall not be liable to any person for personal injury or loss of or damage to property however caused or sustained.
11) In the interests of all, occupants are asked to ensure that there is no unreasonable amount of noise.
12) Guests may be liable for additonal cleaning charges and any damage to or loss from the property that they have caused.